Reading about a church on its website shouldn’t feel like reading a personal ad, “Friendly, outgoing church with great personality seeks others to spend quality time with on Sunday mornings.” Instead of posting some sort of sales pitch, we’ll do our best to provide an honest description of what we’re all about.
First and foremost, EastLake Church is about Jesus Christ. Sure, there are lots of ways to describe what a church is like, but we figure that it’s pretty important that we tell you up front that He is what we’re all about. Our goal is to help people find and follow Jesus Christ. So if you’ve got questions about Jesus, we’d like to think that we’re a good place for you to find some answers. And if you’ve already decided to follow Jesus and are looking for a place to get plugged into ministry and connect with other people in a meaningful way, we believe that EastLake Church is a good place for you to take your next right steps in faith.
We’ve decided to be a safe place for regular people to explore faith in community, with no perfect people allowed. It’s a place to be yourself, grow spiritually, build friendships, and make a difference locally and globally. Everyone is welcome here, regardless of your story, your questions, your doubts, or your struggles. We don’t pretend to have all the answers, but we believe in a God who does.
WHAT TO EXPECT ON SUNDAY:
- People will be nice to you. And they won’t treat you funny.
- Excellent programs for kids are available at every service. And by “excellent”, we actually mean it. Kids learn about God in an age-appropriate setting and have a good time in the process.
- Our service will be around an hour long.
- There will be music. It will be loud.
- The pastor will talk about topics that make a difference in your life.
- People will be dressed informally. Jeans and sneakers are pretty common.
- We’ll have coffee available if you want some.
If you have any questions or need more info Click Here!